XTA D2 Stereo Dynamic EQ
This item is used but fully functional.
The D2 is a powerful DSP based audio dynamics processor, ideally suited for live
sound applications, where it combines the accessibility and immediacy of a pure
analog design with the quality and accuracy of a digital design in a compact 1U unit.
To achieve this, the D2 has an analog control surface, following the ‘one control –
one function’ philosophy and a pure digital signal path, with 24-bit conversion, 40-bit
internal processing and a professional 48kHz sampling rate.
The D2 is also available with optional AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs.
• Three bands of full range dynamic equalization on each channel.
• Independent control of envelope and frequency for each equalizer band.
• ‘Outer’ bands can be set to high and low shelving responses respectively, with
the option of working in full-range if required.
• Separate ‘Listen’ facility for each band to easily guage its contribution to the
overall channel’s sound.
• Each band is individually bypassable for complete control, with an overall
• Additional full-range compressor is included.