University Sound ID60CT Driver w/ Cobreflex IIB Sectorial Horn & Mounting Yoke
This item is used but fully functional!
This is a perfect solution for indoor and outdoor paging systems in a wide variety of applications.
Commercial Sound Compression Driver
The ID60CT is a 60-watt, heavy-duty driver for re-entrant horns. This driver is designed for use in applications that require continuous, high-level, acoustic output such as high-level public address. The ID60CT features rugged, weather-resistant, phenolic diaphragms, indoor and outdoor packaging, and a 1“, screw-on exit. The internal transformer can be tapped for 70V or 25V systems and adjusted with 6 wattage selections: 1.75W, 3.75W, 7.5W,15W, 30W & 60W.
Cobreflex IIB Sectorial Horn
- Exponentially flared, reflex construction
- Two separate air columns in a single assembly
- 80-degree horizontal by 60-degree vertical dispersion
- Constructed of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Serrated positive-lock "U" mounting bracket is provided for maximum mounting flexibility and ease of installation