Lab Gruppen Lake LM44 Digital Audio Processor
Use Coupon Code JULY4TH to receive $200 off listed price! Coupon limited to first 10 units purchased!
This item is used but fully functional!
The LM 44 is a powerful, full-featured digital audio processor based on the highly acclaimed Lake Processing technology. As its name suggests, LM 44 features 4-in / 4-out analog configuration, while also accommodating 8-in/8-out AES3 and 4-in/8-out Dante digital audio transport. The LM 44 benefits from the latest implementation of Lake’s iconic ‘Mesa EQ’ configuration, utilizing 4 Mesa modules, each with an independent input mixer and output signal processing chain.
- High-performance LAKE digital audio system processor for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Raised Cosine Equalization plus linear phase and classic crossovers for ultimate sound-shaping abilities
- Configurable LAKE groups offers simultaneous non-destructive parameter adjustments across all LAKE platforms
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for full system security
- Full system control via LAKE Controller touch-screen-optimized software application
- LimiterMax Peak and RMS limiters offer seamless power output control
- 4 x LAKE Mesa modules or 2 x LAKE Contour modules for optimized system or loudspeaker control
- 4 x analog inputs and 4 x analog outputs with Iso-Float ground isolation provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 4 x AES3 digital audio inputs and 4 x AES3 digital audio outputs with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 2 x Neutrik etherCON RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via LAKE Controller and Dante Controller software
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion and 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Front panel accessible Dedicated Module Input and Output Mute buttons and LED metering
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for space saving durability in touring applications
- 100 user presets for simple and efficient system configuration and set-up
- Backlit, white-on-black front panel daylight readable display
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for front panel parameter adjustment
- Software configurable GPIO for 3rd party system control
- Designed and engineered in Sweden