Earthworks DP30/C High Definition Drum Periscope Microphone
This item is used but fully functional!
The Drum Periscope microphone is designed for close miking toms and snare drums, and will take a direct hit from a drumstick. A right angle mic head is mounted to the gooseneck for easy positioning. The Drum Periscope is mounted parallel to the drum shell with the RM1 RimMount.Extended frequency response to 30 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image. Very fast impulse response making it ideal for reproducing the rich low frequencies and full detail of the attack. Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks. Near perfect cardioid polar pattern that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern. A right angle mic head is mounted to the gooseneck for easy positioning. Stiff mini-gooseneck that will not move when the drums are hit hard. The microphone capsule housing is designed to protect the microphone capsule and withstand a direct hit from a drumstick. Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning. The electronics are housed in a cylindrical tube attached to the other end of the mini-gooseneck and provide a high level, low impedance output that will prevent RFI. 145dB SPL capability ensures the mic will not overload from the loudest of drum attacks. Heavy construction enables it to withstand the punishment of the road.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72dB A-weighted Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 275mm x 22mm (10.75 x .860 inches)
- Gooseneck Length: 159mm (6.75 inches)