XTA G2 Dual Expander / Gate
This item is used but fully functional.
The G2 is a powerful DSP based audio dynamics processor, ideally suited for live
sound applications, where it combines the accessibility and immediacy of a pure
analog design with the quality and accuracy of a digital design in a compact 1U unit.
To achieve this, the G2 has an analog control surface, following the ‘one control –
one function’ philosophy and a pure digital signal path, with 24-bit conversion, 40-bit
internal processing and a professional 48kHz sampling rate.
The G2 is also available with optional AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs.
• Look ahead attack for true ‘clickless’ operation and instantaneous opening of
• Fully adjustable envelope controls, including hold time (in Gate mode) with
large, easy to see, metering
• Sidechain EQ built-in including low and high pass filters, and an additional
parametric section with variable stepped gain and high-resolution
• Expander mode – for more subtle gating applications, with gain reduction
metering and fully variable ratio control
• Stereo link mode locks the sidechains together for perfect stereo tracking as
well as parameter matching
• Threshold metering to allow accurate and repeatable triggering of the gate